What types of tickets can I sell?
Below are the types of tickets that you could create yourself via the organizer dashboard. Please note that we currently do not support tickets with individual seat numbers via this dashboard.
- General Admission (GA) – Tickets that don’t come with seat numbers, sections or rows. This is mostly used in smaller events where everyone sits together in one single area. Examples are small concerts or gigs, parties, meet the fans sessions, seminars, comedy show, theatre and others.
- General Admission (GA) with Sections or Rows – Tickets that are divided between floor (standing) section and seated sections. This type of ticket is usually used at concerts, parties or musical events.
- Tickets with Sections/Rows – Tickets that don’t come with individual seat numbers but with different packages, sections, blocks or rows. This is usually used in medium-sized events like sports games, concerts, conferences, trade shows and more. Examples are early bird, standard and VIP tickets, mosh pit (standing) and seated section tickets, box/terrace/mezzanine tickets.
- Tickets for Different Days – Tickets for events that happen for more than a day. Such as festivals, fairs or conferences. Customers can choose between a one-day ticket to multiple days. These tickets are not further subdivided into categories, sections or rows.
- Tickets with Sections/Rows for Different Days – Tickets for events that happen for more than a day. Such as festivals, fairs or conferences. Tickets can also be further subdivided into subtypes like types, sections or rows. Examples are day-one tickets for VIP section or second-day tickets for lawn section.